Acision debuts @ SXSW Interactive to demonstrate how you can forge smarter and play harder
Two icons in one year, from Snoop Dog to Pac-Man – Join Acision at SXSW Interactive, Trade Show booth 1235, for a game of classic Pac-Man or to forge stronger relationships with richer WebRTC
Austin, TX, USA – 13th March 2015: Acision, the global leader in secure, mobile engagement services, WebRTC technology and innovators in messaging since 1993, will be at the SXSW Trade Show this week, continuing its tour to spotlight the latest solutions that will disrupt digital communications for operators, enterprises, developers and beyond. Providing the building blocks for richer real-time, communication, Acision will demo how its forge SDK (WebRTC toolkit) and fuseMe by Acision white-label communication application, will put smart back into mobile and web interaction.
Everythin’ to see here
Joining the international tech, media and marketing community, and one never to miss out on a global party, Acision is excited to be exhibiting for the first time at the 22nd annual SXSW Interactive Festival, showcasing its latest cutting-edge services with a multitude of live demos available to view on its stand, 1235. Honoured to be part of the discovery of innovation, Acision are also supporting sponsor for the 2015 Interactive Innovation Awards, which recognises the evolving and broadening scope of the digital industry by fully embracing its ever-widening variety of platforms, software, apps, and devices. Acision will celebrate the achievements of finalists in 14 dynamic categories across the technology ecosystem.
There are a lot of reasons to get visit and be inspired by Acision, so here’s a preview of what to expect:
- Putting forge by Acision on the developer map, version 1.3 of the forge SDK will be launched and available at the festival: Further building upon the existing features, this more robust and advanced version of the forge SDK will provide developers with access to group chat, as well as voice and video recoding. forge by Acision was purpose built to give developers and enterprises the power to inject smart communication features into their mobile applications (iOS and Android), and websites, all from the cloud.
- Preview fuseMe 4.0 & the super nifty new UI: Last year Acision launched its smart, all-in-one communications app, fuseMe by Acision, which combines social communications and entertainment with additional functionality beyond those of other over-the-top (OTT) players. Acision will be previewing a new graphical, more intuitive user interface (UI), which allows users to customise elements of the homepage screen, and further complements the app’s intelligent features such as exceptional video and voice quality, multi-screen utilisation with drag and drop functionality, in-app web browsing, newsfeeds, games and ephemeral messages to name a few…all enabling users to share their world, smarter.
- “Yoroshiku” continues to go global: Built on the forge SDK, Yoroshiku, is a powerful language exchange networking app, created by French developer and entrepreneur Romain Pellen, who took the top prize of Acision’s recently concluded six-week global “forgeathon” app challenge. Fresh from his formal debut at Mobile World Congress 2015, Acision has jetted Romain into Austin to showcase his, “tinder for language enthusiasts app”, where users can practise their speaking, writing and reading skills with real people, in real-time, with users around the world live at on stand!
- Acision, with partner Blacc Spot Media ,forge ahead with live demos of two apps built on the forge SDK: Perfect for sales reps on the road and training in the field, TRAIN.ME has been built specifically for multi-level marketing companies, providing a smart application to train and develop new and existing employees in a simple format. Trainers, trainees, mentors and mentees have the ability to connect quickly using pre-recorded videos, as well as via live chat and multi-chat video. In addition, Acision and Blacc Spot Media will bring their innovative “click-to-communicate” banking kiosk application lauded at CES earlier this year! Stop by to start your own live chat session with one Acision’s happy agents.
- Love Pac-Man? You know what to do…With your senses running on overload this week, come and let off some steam and try to get your name on Acision’s PacMan leader board! Get your game face on as you revisit one of the most iconic arcade games of all time on the Acision stand!
Share new ideas, get immersed, and accelerate your mobile experiences with Acision on stand 1235. To book a meeting, media briefing or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+.
Acision connects the world by powering relevant, seamless and richer engagement services that interoperate across IP platforms and enhance the user experience, creating value and new communication opportunities for carriers, enterprises and developers across the world.
For more information, visit Acision at http://www.acision.com